Sunday 20 November 2011

Study Series #2 My study area

Is it really Sunday? I was supposed to post this yesterday! Oh well you guys are getting it today; simply because I was busy yesterday.
As you can tell by the title, this is my study area. It probably isn't all that interesting, but, seeing as I am doing a study series, I thought I would include it.


So I thought I had a picture of my desk since I organised it but I don't. Guess you will have to wait to see that tomorrow in my first post of my organisation series! Anyway my study area is, obviously, at my desk. I have my laptop, a lamp (on there now, just not here) all the books I am studying and revision guides and I have a calendar and diary. Oh I also have a notebook, to write down all my work I need to do. 
On my wall I have a lot of quotes, for inspiration. I also have the poem 'Footprints' and the four points card, just to remind me that Jesus is always with me. 
On the wall next to my desk I have my school timetable so I can get organised quickly, a guide to applying to universities (which I don't need any more) a post it not of something I need to do for school and a list of school work I have to do, because the list filled the page.
I think that is it, I'm not writing this at my desk so I can't be 100% certain, but I'm about 90% sure that is everything I have on my desk that I need to mention.
You will get a better shot of my desk tomorrow, so you will see what it looks like organised. 
Until then I hope you enjoyed this post, and as always, comment any feedback.
Talk soon.
DFTBA
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment