Sunday 4 March 2012

February Ins and Outs

Hey girls, how are we all. I still can't believe it is March already. I have so much to do this month, it's scary ha-ha.
Well here are my Ins and Outs of last month. Unfortunatly I don't have much to say here, but I'm just being honest ha-ha.

In:

  1. My tattoo. As you all know, I got my first tattoo done this month. Here is the post all about it.
  2. A holiday. I went away during February half-term and it was great. Even though I didn't go out of the country and I didn't do much whilst there, it was just great to get away.
  3. Organising everything. I am obsessed with organisation and this month I have organised so much, and it feels so good. I plan on continuing that this month.
  4. My 'Things to make you smile' posts. I love doing these, and find them inspirational, and I hope you all enjoy them too.
Out:
  1. Icy weather. It has slowly been warming up. It is still really cold but it is starting to feel like spring, which is amazeballs.
  2. Being full of energy. I have been so sleepy this past month, but I hope to change that this month.

Hmm it appears that that is all I can think off. Well I have been ill a lot this month, so that could explain it ha-ha. I'll just have to make up for it this month.

Want to join me for the ride? Follow my blog and my twitter. Ha-ha, just thought I would try that out :-P

Talk to you all later. DFTBA

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment