Saturday 17 March 2012

Get to know me. Tag


Hey girls, I found this tag, and I thought it would be fun to do. It is the 'Get to know me' tag, and it has 20 questions. I hope you enjoy.




1. Are you named after anyone? Not as far as I am aware. Well unless you count my middle name, which is my gran's name.


2. When was the last time you cried? Last week. I cry a lot, I'm a very emotional person


3. Do you have kids? Not yet, but I seriously can't wait to start a family.


4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself. I think so. I try to be a nice person, and I follow the rule: do to others, what you want them to do to you. Doesn't mean a lot of people like me though ha-ha


 5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes. Although occasionally it doesn't come across, like yesterday in class, I was asked if I go out drinking, because my teacher goes of subject a bit sometimes, and I said no, yet even to me it sounded genuine ha-ha


6. Will you ever bungee jump? No thanks. The rope would probably snap on me ha-ha.


7. What's your favorite cereal? Ready brek or Weetabix original. They are so good! And they have to be from the Weetabix brand, none of this rip off crap ha-ha


8. What's the first thing you notice about people? How they look. I know that this can be a bad thing, cause I do sometimes judge people because of how they look but mostly I am amused and inspired by the way others look.


9. What is your eye colour? Hazel brown, although sometimes I think they look more chocolate brown


10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings. I'm a sucker for a happy ending, even if they can be cheesy.


11. Favorite smell? Vanilla. Although misssunshinesparkle said home in her post, and I realized how much I do actually love the smell of home, or a place that feels like home, you know, the comforting, familiarity smell, it is so nice and safe. 


12. Summer or Winter? Summer, I love everything about summer, and I hate being cold. However, there are things that I love winter too, like sitting in front of the fire, the comfort food, and being wrapped up warm. But summer is where my heart is most of the time.


13. Computer or Television? I can't choose, it has to be both, I can't imagine my life without either.


14. What's the furthest you've been away from home? I went to Gran Canaria once, so not really as far as some people, but I don't really like being far from home.


15. Do you have any special talents? I don't think so. I'm a naturally good organiser and it is something I keep improving, but I don't know if that would count as a talent.


16. Where were you born? Aberdeen in Scotland.


17. What are your hobbies? Reading, watching T.V. and writing for this blog.


18.  Do you have any pets? None that belong to me personally, but in my house we have 2 dogs, 3 budgies and some fish. We did have more pets, but they got old or ill, which is sad but it is the way of life.


19.  What is your favorite movie? Mean girls or Legally Blonde. Pure chick-flicks, I know, but I love them. I do like The Terminator and the first Die Hard (I haven't seen the rest yet) so I'm not completely chick flick central ha-ha


20. Do you have any siblings? Yes, I have 1 younger brother. I've always wanted a sister though, mostly a younger sister, which I guess has lead on to me wanting a daughter really badly ha-ha.

Well that was the tag. I hope you enjoyed it and please leave your response in the comments below.

Have a beautiful day

DFTBA

xx

Picture from here

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you about winter, I don't like it either but it feels very nice to seat in front of the fire (drinking hot chocolate) =)

    Kiss Kiss
    O'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmm hot chocolate :) It really is a great feeling :)

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete