Monday 2 April 2012

Spring Clean - update and a new week


Hey girls, I am so sorry that this is later than I anticipated. I planned on writing it whilst watching a movie, but then I got distracted by my friend on Skype, and he has only just gone.

This week has gone well. It turned out that I didn't have as much to organise as I thought, therefore it didn't take me as long. My room is sorted as much as I could do, however something's I wasn't able to get rid off, because I didn't want them to go to waste, but because they've been used I can't give them to charity. Therefore I was thinking of having a blog sale, just to get rid of some make-up I have but never use. They've mostly never been used more than 3 time, so if you would be interested please let me know. Other than that, I have just decided that I won't be buying unessential things, and instead just be using what I have. In my eyes, the less things I have to pack, the better, because then I don't have to decide what I want with me and what I want my parents to take, although I do have ideas.



This week, I wanted to work on my mind. So I do have a few goals for this, and they are:


  1. Journal at least once a day
  2. Listen to happy songs
  3. Read inspiring quotes
  4. Look at happy/pretty pictures.
I know it's not many, but as I am away and I am revising amongst other things, I thought that these were the best things to do to give me a happy mind. 

I planned on sharing my songs, quotes and pictures with you nightly, but the hotel I will be staying at doesn't have free internet access and because I don't know how much it costs, I'm not taking my laptop with me, so I won't have internet. I will post them nightly until I go though, so be sure to check them out.

How are you guys getting on with your Spring Clean? Let me know in the comments below, I would love to find out.

Have a beautiful day/night. Dream big dreams

DFTBA

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment