Sunday 8 April 2012

Spring Clean - update and a new week

Hey beauties I hope you are all well.


This week was quite easy for me I found. As you know I read quotes, looked at pictures and listened to happy songs every day. I journalled everyday too, which was good. I found that doing that was the best way for me to get rid of any negative feelings I had at the time. I plan on keeping these up as they really did change my mood. I will still blog about them if you like.
How did you guys do this week?



For my next 'Spring Clean' I thought I would work on my body. I know what you're thinking, 'Why fix the outside if you haven't fixed the inside?' Well, in my mind doing it this way will work better for me. Plus I have been slowly cleaning up my diet.

I only have 4 goals this week but they are:

  1. Continue each of the body tips I shared in my 'Prepare for summer' series, feetlegshair, face, hands, and body/skin.
  2. Do an ab workout everyday
  3. Do yoga every night
  4. Continue my calf-raises in the morning and my squats at night
So that's my goals. Are any of you doing this? If so what are your goals? Good luck girls.

Have a beautiful day and DFTBA

xx


3 comments:

  1. I got inspired to do a similiar get-ready-for-spring thing after watching one of Elle Fowler's videos. I am mostly working on my running and I have signed up for a race in May. Plus, I have gone back to blogging about things I love, and it feels great!

    Good luck!

    http://sunshineeve.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, good luck with the race in May :)

      Have a beautiful day :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger award on my blog :) Great work! Lucy xoxo

    ReplyDelete