Tuesday 18 September 2012

25 random questions tag!

Hey girls, wow it has been a while since I last updated this. To be honest I don't really have a reason for that, so I'm sorry.

Anyway today I wanted to do the 25 random questions tag. This is a really old tag that went around YouTube a few years ago, but I thought it would be fun to do on here. And I tag you all to do this and leave me the link below.


1. Do you have any pets? Personally no, but in my family we have 2 dogs, 3 budgies and a couple of fish. We did have more pets but they died with age.
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. My cup (I just finished my cup of tea) my phone and my notebook with my to do lists and blog post ideas
3. What's the weather like right now? It has just stopped raining and the sun is trying to get out. It's still kind of cold though, which is nice because it's supposed to be :)
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? No, I want to drive but I can't afford to right now
5. What time did you wake up this morning? 10am which is quite late for me, I normally don't wake up later than 9am
6. When was the last time you showered? Yesterday morning. That sounds disgusting that I didn't shower this morning, but I normally shower at night so I will shower today
7. What was the last movie you saw? If this means new movie, it was probably The Avengers, I'm too poor to go out. If it means any movie in general it was Winnie the Poohs Greatest (Grandest?) Adventure. That is such a cute movie, and it always makes me feel a little bit nostalgic and also sad for Pooh and his friends.
8. What does your last text message say? Thanks babe :) good news, I got internet :P xx from my friend last night at midnight when I was asleep.
9. What's your ringtone? Pocketful of sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield.
10. Have you ever been to a different country? I went to Gran Canaria when I was 10
11. Do you like sushi? I like vegetarian sushi. I tried it on my way to Summer in the city and keep forgetting to look in Tesco for it, as I really want some more
12. Where do you buy your groceries? Tesco, but personally I prefer Asda, it's just that Tesco is much closer
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? Nope, and I don't plan too
14. How many siblings do you have? Just one younger brother
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Laptop. Sometimes I wish I had a desktop, but then I remember I like lying in bed with my laptop watching movies/ TV shows
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 20. When I say that I feel quite old, but with starting university I'm feeling quite young. Probably because I'm one of the youngest people there rather than the oldest, plus my friend is going into his final year even though he isn't much older than me.
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? No, I actually have pretty good vision, which I am really lucky with. 
18. Do you color your hair? Yes, although I try not to do it too often. I haven't done it since June and my colour is fading badly.
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. I'm planning on reading. Hopefully I'll get pretty far through it, which I am excited for
20. When was the last time you cried? Today, right before I started writing this post. I haven't seen my mum in a while, and she wasn't supposed to be coming to see me until Sunday, the day I start university, so I didn't feel like I would really get to spend quality time with her until Christmas, and I just started crying
21. What is your perfect pizza topping? I normally just go for margherita because I'm a fussy vegetarian
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? Neither because I'm a vegetarian, but if I was making my own I'd say cheeseburger
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? Yes, but then I fell asleep at 7. It still counts though, right?
24. What is your eye colour? Hazel, although sometimes they look more chocolatey
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? Yes. Pepsi is sweeter, although I don't really like either

I hope you enjoyed this post, and like I said before I tag you all to do it.

Talk to you all soon.

Have a beautiful day and

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

P.S. I still have some stuff for sale on my blog sale, please pop over and have a browse and tell your friends

No comments:

Post a Comment