Friday 4 January 2013

My brother does an OOTD

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

I got my brother to film an OOTD on New Years Eve, because he kept going on about how much he loved what he was wearing, so I thought that I would share it with you all


I hope you enjoyed it, it was done in one take, and it was really fun to film. The only problem was with the lighting, my lighting at night is always a nightmare.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

What I am listening to/watching right now: Begin again by Taylor Swift
Song of the day: I knew you were trouble by Taylor Swift (I've been listening to her all day)

3 comments:

  1. Aw that video is so cute! Has more confidence than me when it comes to making videos haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! He does love to have the camera on him haha.

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete
  2. Aww thank you so much! :)

    Have a beautiful day

    xx

    ReplyDelete