Wednesday 16 January 2013

Tag: You're it!


The other day the lovely  http://mystringaling.blogspot.co.uk/ tagged me in the 'tag you're it' tag.






The rules are:
- Every tagged person has to tell 11 things about themselves 
- The person who has tagged you asked 11 questions, answer them
- Ask 11 questions for the 11 blogs you're going to tag
- Mention the blog that tagged you but don't tag back

11 things about me:


  1. I am obsessed with Owls. For my 18th birthday my parents adopted me an owl, I have owl candles, owl oven mitts, tea towel, paper, I just love them so much, and love that I have my own owl. If only I could have it in my house
  2. The first time I ever burnt a candle, I just burnt a hole right through the middle because I was so paranoid about leaving it to burn unattended that I would blow it out if I wasn't going to be in the room for more then 1 minute, so even if I was going to make lunch, I would blow the candle out.
  3. I say I love anything mythical, but I don't actually know anything about it, I just like how they look. So don't ask me about Greek mythology, because I have no idea, although I do want to learn about it
  4. My favourite teacher at school actually never taught me, he taught my friends, and I sat in there class a lot when I had a free period.
  5. I love quotes. I have a whole wall dedicated to them, and I know that my house will be covered with them.
  6. I love nothing better than lazy days in my pyjamas watching movies, or reading books with lots of food
  7. I was in major denial that I am a nerd until the summer, when my friends finally convinced me that, yes, I am a nerd
  8. received an awesome Harry Potter stop watch necklace at Christmas, but I have no idea who it's from.]
  9. I really want to re-organise my room right now, but it's too late to do anything like that right now :(
  10. I have recently started sleeping with a teddy bear again. It used just when I was really ill, but I think that I was really ill for so long that it became a habit.
  11. I am really bad at exams! The only reason I managed any course I've ever done is because of coursework, I get really nervous and forget everything! Especially quotes I needed when I was doing literature.


Mystringaling's questions for me:
1. What's your favourite foundation? Probably Revlon Colourstay. It was the first foundation I had found that matched my skin tone, had long lasting power, and really good coverage.
2. What camera do you use to take the photos for your blog? I actually use my phone a lot of the time, which has an 8 megapixel camera. If I'm not using that I will use my Sanyo VPC-CG10EBK Dual High Definition Video Camcorder & Photo Camera, which I really like, but sometimes I'm just too lazy to get it out :-P
3. What do you spend the most money on: make-up, your hair, clothes, shoes, or accessories? This is difficult because it's actually none of those, I spend the most money on skincare, but if I had to choose from those, I guess I'd have to say clothes, although you wouldn't think it from my wardrobe :-P
4. What's your favourite blog to read & why? I love reading lifestyle blogs because I feel like they are relatable and have a lot of variety. I also live vicariously through them
5. Where's your favourite place that you've ever visited on holiday & why? Probably London, even though I live in the UK, and I was only there for the weekend, I just loved it so much. I want to go for longer and go sight seeing, and take in the London culture, cause I love doing things like that. I used to do it occasionally with Chester, cause I live pretty close to it.
6. Do you own a designer handbag? No, but I love to own a Louis Vutton speedy, or any Chanel bag
7. Have you ever had a haircut disaster? Yes! I was on holiday when I was really young, and came back with a bowl cut, now this wasn't an at-home job, no it was done professionally, which I think just makes it worse
8. What's your favourite beauty product? Make-up remover. I love playing around with make-up but taking it off at the end of the day, just feels so good. I don't know about you, but my eye make-up always feels so heavy by the end of the day, and I can't wait to take it off.
9. If you won the lottery what's the first thing you'd buy? A mansion with a library like the one in Beauty and the Beast, a walk-in wardrobe, huge en-suite bathroom with a stand alone tub, and a huge balcony
10. Who is your style idol & why? J.K. Rowling because her style is so classic
11. What is your most important New Year's resolution? Get a job and move out of my parents house, just because I feel like it's time to. I won't move far from them, and I'll visit all the time, but it's time I had my own place.

My 11 questions:


  1. Mascara, concealer, or lipbalm/gloss/stick?
  2. What is your favourite perfume, and why?
  3. What's your favourite book you've read in the last year?
  4. What was the last movie you watched?
  5. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
  6. What house do YOU think you would be in in Hogwarts, and why?
  7. Be truthful, how rigorous are you about taking your make-up off at night?
  8. What is your favourite genre of music?
  9. Do your family or friends know you blog, if so how did they react?
  10. What is your most prized possession?
  11. What calendar did you get for this year?
Think those questions up was more difficult than I thought it was going to be haha

The 11 people I tag:

  1. http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk/
  2. http://soupforthegirlysoul.blogspot.co.uk/
  3. http://swbeautifullife.blogspot.co.uk/
  4. http://knickersandnailpolish.blogspot.co.uk/
  5. http://thewondersofwardrobes.blogspot.co.uk/
  6. http://www.itsmiraclewhip.com/
  7. http://tulleandtrinkets.com/
  8. http://rosychicc.blogspot.co.uk/
  9. http://milkbubbletea.blogspot.co.uk/
  10. http://applesanddaisies.blogspot.co.uk/
  11. http://misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.co.uk/
Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

What I am listening to/watching right now: Come on get higher by Sugarland
Song of the day: Set a Fire by Soul Survivor

2 comments:

  1. Ooo yay thank you for tagging me - I've been wanting a new tag to do as I'm running out of '10 Day You Challenge' posts! :-D

    I'm completely obsessed with owls too - it's so cool that your parents adopted one for you! And your dream lottery mansion sounds exactly like mine - especially the Beauty & the Beast library part!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, I can't wait to read it!
      Thank you! It is the best present I have ever recieved :)
      *Drool* I really want that library :)

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete