Saturday 9 March 2013

Kim's book corner - Divergent

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

Sorry I didn't post on Wednesday, I was out shopping with my mum and brother, then I had church so I didn't really get a chance.

Anyway, today I am giving you yet another book review, I feel like most of my posts these days are book reviews, but I just can't stop reading! You don't have to watch if you're bored of reviews, but I do hope you like them.


I hope you enjoyed this review. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

What I am listening to/watching right now: I was watching YouTube videos but the video I was watching has just finished, so now nothing
Song of the day: I will wait by Mumford and Sons, I can't get it out of my head, I love it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment