Please ignore the fact that this is a day late, I don't know how that happened. But to make up for it you will get a post on Tuesday! Yay?
Anyway, it is the beginning of a new month which means it is time to do a little update on my new years resolutions, and they were:
- Be healthier.
- Be more eco-friendly.
- Take more pictures.
- Get a job, then move out of my parents house.
- Organise my time better.
- This one is pretty much the same as last month, however I have been trying harder to eat healthier. If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram then you'll know that I made sweet potato fries and healthy pizza the other week, and they were amazing! I love sweet potato fries so much, and I'm actually craving them right now. The only problem with them is how long they take to make, 30 minutes is a long time when you are really hungry.
- This one is a fail! I just haven't made any more progress on it, but I promise I am going to try so much harder this month.
- Another fail, I don't think I've taken any pictures this month, but to be fair I was ill for most of it, or stuck doing assignments, which doesn't make for very interesting pictures.
- I've still not got a job, and didn't get a chance to apply for any this month because of being so ill and my assignments, but I plan on making up for it this month, by applying for as many jobs as I can.
- This is a bit of a yeah and no, I have improved a bit, but I'm still struggling to stick to it. Once I've got it perfected I will let you know what I do.