Sunday 24 February 2013

Kim's book corner - Everybody's normal till you get to know them

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

Sorry about the lack of posts lately, I've been doing a lot of assignments, so haven't really had much of a chance to do much else. I've spent so much time staring at a computer screen that when I'm not working I switch it off, and pick up my book, which gives you yet another book review :-)


I hope you enjoyed this review. Let me know what you thought in the comments below, and if you've read it, what did you think of it? Did you get anything from it?

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

What I am listening to/watching right now: Revenge from 2 weeks ago
Song of the day: Give me your hand (best song ever) by The Ready Steady (It's so good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment