Tuesday 5 February 2013

January empties

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

About a week ago, I decided I wanted to share with you all everything I use up in a month. Now because I decided this only a week ago, anything I used up beforehand, I binned, so aren't in the picture. Luckily though, I remember what they were so have been able to get pictures online for you all.
I just want to warn you, I take ages to use up a product, so some months might not have very much, so I decided I would also include candles, and maybe even food that I've really loved that month (although probably not the food) I would include books I've read, but you get a review of that as soon as I've finished it anyway.

Onto my January empties:






My thoughts on each product:

Radox bubble bath: This is so luxurious, and moisturising, but I found that I needed a lot to generate enough bubbles, although that might just be me, because I always have problems with bubble bath. Did anyone else have this problem?

Nivea deodorant: What can I say about this really? It's deodorant  it does what it says on the tin. It does work for up to 48 hours, which is good if you can be a little bit lazy and skip a shower occasionally  which I do do during holidays (just being honest here)

Lacura cotton wool pads: What I love about these is that they have a smooth side and a slightly ridged, rougher side, which is great for exfolating. I use the smooth side to take off my eye make-up and the rougher side to apply my toner. I got them from Aldi in 2 pack for about £1.50 (don't quote me, I could be completely wrong) and I highly recommend them.

Vitamin E body butter: I didn't really like this that much, I found it slightly drying, which is obviously not what you want in a body butter. I don't know if I'm allergic/sensitive to it (I do tend to be allergic/sensitive to products designed for sensitive skin) or if it's just the product. I have the eye cream, and I have no problems with that, so I don't know.

Yankee Candle votive in Mulled wine: Oh. My. Word. This smells amazing! I got this in a set for Christmas and felt that the scents had mingled together in the box, and didn't smell so good, but when being burnt, it smelt amazing! Obviously this is a Christmas scent, so I did burn it at the beginning of the month. Don't expect any more from this set for quite a while, but don't worry, I did get a lot of candles for Christmas, and I'm sure they will make an appearance throughout the year.

That's all my empties for this month. I guess this is almost a favourites post, but not, if that makes sense. Anyway I hope you liked it.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

What I am listening to/watching right now: Cryin' for me by Toby Keith featuring Dave Coz and Marcus Miller
Song of the day: Stuck like glue by Sugarland (it's such an upbeat song)


4 comments:

  1. Nice blog! This candle sounds gorge!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you. It is gorgeous, I highly recommend it.

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete
  2. Such a good post idea! I know if I finish a product all the way, I must have really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm not the same all the time, I'd rather use something up, because I'm scared about wasting money haha

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete