Saturday 9 February 2013

Kim's book corner - Delirium and Pandemonium

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

My Delirium and Pandemonium review is finally up and here for you all!


I hope you enjoyed this review.

Oh by the way, do you guys want a post from a guys perspective on what we blog about? I've already got someone lined up to do it, and he is probably reading this post, so if you all want it, then this will probably get him to write it.

Right that's it for today,

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

What I am listening to/watching right now: France Vs. Wales in the six nations (I'm not really a sports fan, but for some reason I don't mine watching rugby that much)
Song of the day: 2 black Cadillacs by Carrie Underwood, is anyone else obsessed with this song?


No comments:

Post a Comment