Sorry this wasn't posted yesterday, I'm really sick, and didn't even bother logging onto my computer yesterday. But I wanted to get this up for you today, I will also write today's planned post today, and have that ready for tomorrow for you guys.
I don't have many, but here are January's Ins and Outs.
- Revenge! I love love love this show! I think Emily and Charlotte are my favourite characters
- Reading. I feel like I've been reading non-stop this month, which is nice. I love having my reading mojo back.
- Movies. I have been watching so many movies this month. If I'm not reading, or studying, I'm watching a movie. In fact I want to go and watch a movie right now, but I'm catching up on YouTube videos instead.
- Country music. I've always loved country music, but this month I've become so incredibly obsessed, particularly with Luke Bryan. I'm even looking into joining a Line Dancing class!
- Socialising. This one probably sounds really lame to some of you, but I am ridiculously socially awkward, and so shy, that I find it difficult to socialise with people, but this year, I decided I wasn't going to avoid as many social situations any more, and say yes to more things. And I've definitely done that, I've joined a society at my university and planned a night out (which I wasn't able to go to because of me being so sick) and I've been loving it!
- Sleeping. I've had so much trouble sleeping lately, it really sucks, I'll get into bed exhausted, but then take hours to actually fall asleep! It's ridiculous!