Friday 2 August 2013

Food Friday - Tofu pasta bake

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

As you could tell my original Food Friday's weren't working out. I kept forgetting to take the pictures of my food, meaning I wasn't able to post anything. So instead I have taken advice from a friend who suggested that I film a recipe instead, and that is what I did.

I made this last Monday and had no idea what I was making, all I knew is that I wanted tofu. So watch as I make something, and guess whether I liked it or not.


I hope you enjoyed this. Let me know if you make this, I want to create a hashtag for Instagram, but I'm not going to, just tag me in the post. My username is @Britishrandomness.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment