- Love my body and all it can do, not just on the outside, but on the inside too. (There will be a post on this tomorrow)
- Do things I love and not be ashamed, or worried about being judged.
- Write a novel. It doesn't have to be good, just write.
- Complete things I have started.
- Challenge myself to help me move past things
- Be happy.
- Grow closer to God
- Document my life through journalling and pictures.
Saturday, 4 January 2014
12 Day's of Christmas - Day 8 - My new years resolutions
Hey girls, I hope you're all well, and HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D
I was doing so well with this series, then my computer decided not to work for days! So that was annoying, but don't worry, because there will still be 12 posts by tomorrow. And that does mean there will be a lot of posts within 2 days, but don't worry because I will link each post at the end, like I normally do so you don't miss any :)
This year, I have different sort of resolutions. Instead of them being things that can physically be seen and done, they are more about my mental self, with a few exceptions. They are kind of personal, but I think by telling you all, I can maybe inspire some of you, and also keep myself accountable.
What are your new years resolutions? Let me know, and we can keep each other accountable.
Have a beautiful day
Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives