Tuesday 31 December 2013

12 Day's of Christmas - Day 7 - 10 day 'you' challenge - Four books

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

Can you believe that today is the last day of 2013? This year really did fly by! It is just a blur of snow and sun for me, what about you?


I hope you've been enjoying my 10 day 'you' challenge posts, because I have another one for you all today :)


This one is going to be so hard for me to write, because I love books. Whatever book I last read tends to be my favourite book, but I do have a couple of all time favourites. 

  1. Harry Potter - Of course I was going to include this. Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix is my favourite, with Chamber of Secrets being my least favourite, but I adore the entire series.
  2. A Song of Ice and Fire - Another series there was no way I could leave out. I was introduced to the series this year, and I am so happy I was, it is amazing!
  3. Perks of being a wallflower - This is another book I read this year, and fell in love with. It is so inspirational, and just amazing and I love it so much.
  4. Entwined - This is such a fun and beautiful story. If you love fairytales, you'll love this. It is based on an actual fairytale (I can't remember which one) but it reminds me a lot of Beauty and the Beast because it is set in an enchanted castle, with an ugly beast.
What are your top 4 books? Let me know, I'm always looking for recommendations.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment