Sunday 1 December 2013

Blogmas #1 - Welcome, and empties of the past 2 months

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

Yes, I am doing Blogmas again! I love doing Blogmas, it's so much fun, and even though I don't talk Christmas in every post, it really gets me in the Christmas mood (although I don't need much help this year :P)



I have so many posts planned, and because I've been very bad with posting this year, I'm going to write up a bunch of posts in case I don't get a chance to write anything any day. Normally you'll get the post at 10pm, but I wanted to get this one up earlier today, I hope you don't mind :D

So I didn't post my empties post last month, so I have combined the past two months for you all.

Candles top row: Kitchen Spice, Fireside treats, Cinnamon sticks, Lilac blossom, Vanilla Satin. Bottom row: True rose, Cinnamon sticks, Sparkling cinnamon, French lavander, Blissful  Autumn. Other products: Neutrogena visibly clear spot stress control 3-in-1 daily cleansing lotion, Nivea powerfruit refresh, Temptation from the dead sea cuticle treatment, Soft and gentle deodorant.

My thoughts:

Ok so I'm not going to go through every candle, because they have similar scents, either spicy and warm, or fresh. My favourites are the Cinnamon ones (hence why I have 3) which is spicy and warm and so yummy. Vanilla Satin which is warm and calming, it's not particularly sweet but it's so calming, I can't explain why though. Fireside treats which is sweet, but not overpoweringly sweet, more subtle, and very warm, like you would expect.

Neutrogena toner: I love this, it really helps clear up my skin when I'm breaking out really badly, which I did this month. This was my second or third bottle, and would highly recommend it, however I have not repurchased as I am trying out a new toner.

Nivea shower gel: This smells amazing and lasted me months! It smells of berries which is a great summer scent, and it lingered on my skin. I would definitely repurchase, if I hadn't fallen in love with my current shower gel, Dazzling by Avon.

Temptation of the dead sea cuticle treatment: I have had this for years, so you probably can't buy it any more. It worked great on my cuticles making them soft and neat. I loved using this, and if you can find it, I would recommend trying it out.

Soft and gentle deodorant: I really liked this deodorant, it smelt fresh, and made me feel very clean when I used it. It's such a small bottle though, so it didn't last very long, which is sad.

And those are my empties. I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what products you used up in the last month.

I hope you're excited for Blogmas, because I know I am! Don't forget to follow me over on BlogLovin' so you don't miss any posts.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

Days until Christmas: 24
Christmas song of the day: Here comes Santa Clause (right down Santa Clause Lane)
What I am listening to right now: YouTube videos

No comments:

Post a Comment