Friday 27 December 2013

12 Day's of Christmas - Day 3 - 10 day 'you' challenge - 6 places

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.



Have you tried out my post from last night? What did you think?

Today I am doing a quick post - the 10 day 'you' challenge:


  1. Ireland - There are 2 countries I want to travel round the most, and Ireland is one of them. I don't just want to go to Northern Ireland, I want to go to Republic of Ireland too. I think it looks like such a beautiful country, and I want to visit it more than anything.
  2. Italy - This is the other country I want to travel. It is so beautiful and romantic, and I secretly hope to find a hot Italian to sweep me off my feet ;) I think I'd like to get married there, maybe in Venice. It is my dream.
  3. Paris - Another romantic place I would love to go. I want to visit the Eiffel Tower, see The Mona Lisa, and go to Disney. Believe it or not, I've never been to Disney, and I want to go so badly.
  4. New York - I want to shop in New York. The crowds will probably stress me out, but I would deal with it, because it would be amazing! I've always wanted to visit New York, and one day I plan on going. I think it would be fun to spend a week in America, a couple days in New York, then go on to Florida to Universal, doesn't that sound great?
  5. Asia - I want a huge culture shock. I want to learn how other people live, but I have to go there to learn. I can learn how people live in France, and Italy by watching TV, but I don't know how people in Asia live. Anywhere in Asia would be fine by me, for a month or so, just to live differently, I think that is important for everyone to do.
  6. Watford - I am desperate to go back to the Harry Potter studio tour, but I can't afford the hotel, so I can't go back until I've saved up quite a bit of money, and it makes me sad. But I will go back in 2014, that is a promise!
Where do you want to visit? 
I know I've done this post before for Wonderly, and I'm sorry for the repetition. Once I realised I tried to think of different places, but those really are the places I want to visit the most, and I didn't want to lie to you all.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment