Wednesday 25 December 2013

12 days of Christmas - Day 1 - Merry Chistmas

Merry Christmas girls, I hope you've all had/are having an amazing day eating food and spending time with your families.

So blogmas didn't go so well. I've had major laptop problems, and I plan on buying a new one in the new year in the sales. But until then I'm planning on writing as many posts as possible for a 12 days of Christmas series. 
I don't really have much to say tonight, so this might be a boring post, but I promise that tomorrows is much more interesting (I've already wrote it).


I've just finished watching Doctor Who, and oh. My. Word! It was not what I expected, and if I'm honest I expected to cry more, but I stopped myself because I wasn't on my own. Does anyone else do that? They try and stop themselves crying over TV shows and movies unless they are alone? Or is that just me? I feel weird crying over my favourite characters dying, because my family don't get it. 
Right before he regenerated really got me. I'm not going to say what happened, because I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but it was such a shock, I literally stopped breathing for about 10 seconds! Not even kidding. From anyone who did watch it, what did you think? I enjoyed it, and I didn't find it as sad as when 10 regenerated, and I think that was nice. I'm really trying not to say too much, I'm so scared of spoiling it for any of you. Maybe I should change the subject ha-ha.

How has your day been? I've had quite a relaxing day really. It kind of feels like a Sunday if I'm honest. I got up pretty early for church, then came home and opened presents, and ate Christmas dinner. The only difference between today and a Sunday is the opening presents. I was very spoilt by Santa this year, and got some pretty awesome gifts, including Hufflepuff robes and tie! Which was probably the best present ever! 

I want to do an Outfit of the day, but if I'm being honest I can't really be bothered moving. I'm kind of in a food coma, which I know you will all understand. So instead of pictures I'm just going to tell you how awesome my outfit is. I'm wearing Santa leggings, a brown dress, and a Christmas jumper with a Christmas pudding and a present on it. Oh and I've been wearing a Santa hat all day too! How tacky and brilliant does that sound? Most people want to dress fashionably for Christmas, but not me, I want to be tacky ha-ha. 

I feel like I've probably wrote way too much tonight, so I'm going to sign off now, and I'll talk to you all tomorrow.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment