Friday 16 November 2012

A very old OOTD

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

I really wanted to write a blog post, but didn't know what to write about. So I was going through, and re-organising all my pictures on my laptop and found an outfit of the day that I had worn back in April, but for some reason had never posted. I actually like the outfit, so thought I would share it with you all tonight, because I'm bound to wear it again sometime soon.










What I am wearing: Leather look jacket with a grey hood, from Ethel Austins, Sheer owl top from Primark, Super skinny jeans, again from Primark, Grey heeled boots with a lace up detail from Everything5pounds, Bow ring (I have no idea where this is from, I've had it for so, literally, years) neutral eye with blue eyeliner on my bottom lash line, and a pink lip (Sorry I can't remember the exact lip product I used) Hot pink nail polish by Nails Inc.

Where I wore it: Is it weird that I still remember where I wore this outfit? Probably. Anyway I remember feeling in the mood to be girly, and do my hair and make-up and wear a nice outfit, because I'd been watching a lot of beauty gurus on YouTube, and I hadn't had a chance to make myself look decent because of school, so my mum and I decided to go shopping in Liverpool one Saturday. It was a good day, and I think I may have done a small haul, although I can't remember LOL. I love wearing nice clothes, and wearing make-up, I'm just too lazy to do it on a daily basis now :-P

That is all for today. Maybe I'll start doing OOTD's again soon, although I do tend to wear the same thing repeatedly, so it probably won't be very often ha-ha.

I hope you all have a great weekend and I'll talk to you all tomorrow.

Have a beautiful night

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful dreams

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment