I've been seeing this tag over the blogosphere and decided I would have a go. I'm doing the same thing that Ember is doing, spreading it out over a few weeks, simply because I am lacking in blog inspiration at the moment.
So lets get started with my 10 secrets.
- I want a drivers license but I don't want to drive. I feel like I should learn now so that when I have a family I can just get a car, but to be honest I'm actually not interested in driving right now. I enjoy bus journeys, it's just waiting for them that I hate
- I don't enjoy going out at night. I would much rather stay in with a good book or movie. Even when I'm having a few drinks with friends, I would much rather stay in, it's not only safer, but it's cheaper too.
- Following on from that, I've never been in a night club. I've walked past them at night, and it's never appealed to me. I think it's the noise that puts me off most, I just don't understand how you could have a good time, when you can't even hear yourself think.
- I hate spending money, particularly on myself. I always feel guilty when I spend any money, so I hardly ever do it. Although saying that, right now I'm in the mood to go shopping, cause there are a couple of things I want right now, but I'll make up for it by doing Christmas shopping at the same time.
- I haven't eaten a chocolate biscuit in almost 4 years. This was a New Years Resolution when I was 16 and am so proud of myself for sticking to it for so long, and I don't plan on eating one any time soon.
- I don't have many friends. I actually find it hard to make friends because I am incredibly shy and very socially awkward.
- I'm finding this very difficult to write. I actually can't think of many secrets to tell right now. Lets see if I can think of 3 more shall we?
- I really want to be healthy, but find it really difficult to say no to my cravings. I am actually getting better at this, but I'm actually eating a sharing bag of dorritos to myself.
- I can't cook packet pasta. You know the pasta you just cook in the microwave? Yeah, I can't make it. I don't understand how it happens, but the pasta never cooks for me. Give me a recipe from Pinterest and I am able to make it, but packet pasta? Not gonna happen.
- I like games but can never complete them without someone else's help. I like playing video games, even if I do get a little bit angry at it when I can't do it, I just wish I didn't need help all the time. It's the only reason I don't play them as often as I would like.