I can't believe it's already the 10th November and I haven't done my Ins and Outs yet! I've just been crazy busy, with my first assignments and a potential house mate wanting to view the room, and not getting enough sleep. But it's here now, so lets get started.
- My little pony - Now I'm going to be honest, I don't actually remember when I started watching this, but I know that love it! Spike is probably my favourite, he is adorable!
- Studying - I'm going to be honest, I don't study all the time, in fact I'm always behind for my Friday seminars, but when I do it, I enjoy it, and realise how much I missed it during the my long summer
- Spending time with my mum - My mum is moving away very soon, and I have been loving spending some quality with her, especially on my birthday!
- Relaxing - For the moment I have the house to myself every Tuesday, so I take full advantage of that and relax in the bath. I'm weird and don't always like having a bath when other people are here, I just find it more relaxing when the house is empty. Is anyone else like that, or is it just me?
- Getting away with just a jumper/hoodie outside - The temperatures have really plummeted this month, which is nice, as long as I am wrapped up warm. The only problem is when I'm waiting for my bus.
- Having money for 'fun stuff' - Unfortunately I don't have a job at the moment, so I don't have any spare cash, which is a bummer, especially with Christmas coming up