Sunday 5 February 2012

January Ins and Outs

Hey everybody, hope you are all well.



I know that this was supposed to be posted yesterday, but time just went by so fast yesterday that I didn't get a chance.
So as you can tell by the title, it is an Ins and Outs post. I decided to do this instead of a favourites post because I don't use a lot of new products each month, plus I thought that this fit in with my blog style better.

In:

  • Healthy food! E.G. Eggs, cheese, yoghurt and fruit! Yum, I love these foods. I know cheese is really high in fat but it is good fat and it has calcium and protein, 2 things that everybody needs. And lets face it, they taste amazing!
  • WeHeartIt.com. I am literally obsessed with this website, I can be scrolling through it for hours, hearting so many beautiful and inspirational pictures.
  • ElleandBlair.com. Again I am obsessed with this site. I think this and Weheartit are my 2 most checked websites. Well those and Twitter of course, but if you follow me on Twitter you'll already know that.
  • Disney. Since I got the Disney album for Christmas, I have become obsessed, constantly listening to it and only ever wanting to watch Disney movies.
  • Clear skin. Well close to clear skin. It is clearing up so great since making sure I don't go to bed without having washed my face. Although right now I have this stubborn spot, that will not budge. Hopefully it will go soon.
Out:
  • Being tired constantly. Since being healthy and taking my vitamins daily, I have really noticed a difference in my energy levels, and I have to say, it feels great. Although I have been ill a lot this month, but I think that might be because I changed my diet dramatically and suddenly
  • Being a bad blogger. I really love blogging and feel really bad when I miss a day, but I feel that in the past 2 months I have really improved on that.
  • Having money. This might not be a very happy one, but it is true. I am saving up for so many things at the moment and don't have much spare money as a result. Oh well, it'll be worth it once I've paid for everything for this summer.
Well that's it. I struggled to think of anything that is out for me at the moment ha-ha. What are your Ins and Outs this month? Or your January favourites? Let me know in the comments below.

Talk to you all later

DFTBA

What I am listening to right now: What's this? from A Nightmare before Christmas
Days until I go away: 3
Days until London: 59

2 comments:

  1. I'm also completely obsessed with WeHeartIt! That and Tumblr are two of my favourite websites as they have some of the most inspiring pictures!

    Glad you have so many Ins! :-)

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I agree, the pictures are really inspiring :) Glad you enjoyed my post!

    Have a beautiful day!

    xx

    ReplyDelete