Friday 24 February 2012

Series idea, maybe

Hey girls, how are we all?

I have been so unproductive today, I had no lessons so I came home, with the thought of doing coursework and essays all day. However I went on the internet and immediately got distracted by twitter and youtube. Then I went to get lunch and watched TV and fell asleep for 3 HOURS! I feel horrible, I have a cold and I know I needed to sleep but I still wanted to get a lot of work done as I don't have much chance over the weekend.

Anyway onto the point of this post. I have an idea for a series and I want to check that you guys want that.
So as summer is just around the corner and I thought it would be a good idea to do a 'prepare for summer' series. Like how to get smooth skin, perfect tan etc. What do you guys think? I like the idea but I don't want to do it if you guys don't want to read it. So please let me know in the comments.

Well that is it, and I am off to eat food and watch a movie and sleep some more.

Talk to you all later

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment