Wednesday 1 February 2012

Liebster Blog Award


Hey all, I am so excited about this post. As you can tell by the title, I won a Liebster Blog Award! I think blog awards are great, and really help to promote other blogs, and I am truly honered to have won this.
I won this from Sweet Wahines Beautiful Life, who's blog is amazing and I suggest you all follow her :)
The award was created by, Diane. She describes this award as a: German word for dearest, beloved or favourite blog. I absolutely love this award. I would like to share this award to some of my most favorite bloggers.


Few rules that go along with accepting this award:

1.  Thank the person who awarded you.
2.  Share 7 things about yourself.
3.  Award 15 discovered bloggers.

Ok so here are 7 random facts about me:
  1. I have to blow my nose after washing my face every morning
  2. I have become obsessed with Disney again
  3. I don't wear make-up everyday
  4. I'm a Media Studies student, yet don't tend to stray from my comfort zone of genres
  5. I'm a vegetarian
  6. I love to organise
  7. I have to have a routine for everything
That was harder than I expected ha-ha

Now for my list of 15 bloggers:
  1. confessions of fashionistas
  2. Ember's corner
  3. Keeping Healthy Getting Stylish
  4. Make-up is everything
  5. Pears Blog
  6. Soup for every girl's soul
  7. Welcome to the twenties
  8. Fashions on top
  9. Girls will be Girls
  10. klimver
  11. Guide to Glamour
  12. Pretty, Pink, and Posh
  13. May loves make-up
  14. Truth beauty
  15. Vanilla Pop
Congratulations to all of you, you are all amazing and keep up the great blogging!

Have a beautiful night

DFTBA

What I am listening to right now: I wanna be like you from Jungle Book
Days until I go away: 7
Days until London: 63

P.S. I have 2 blog posts that should've been posted today, which I will be posting over the next couple of days so please check back for those. They include an update on my New Years Resolutions and an Ins and Outs



Congratulations to all of you!!
Thanks for the inspiration!! <
3

6 comments:

  1. Awww thank you for nominating me! :-D

    And congrats on your award!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, thank you for having an amazing blog :)

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me!! That's so sweet of you. It really is an honor. I just recently started my blog and I get discouraged when I see that not many people are into it. But I love makeup and talking about it makes me happy, so it really is inspiring and awesome to see that someone appreciated it!

    Thank you!!! <3

    http://www.makeupiseverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog, don't get discouraged, it takes a while for blogs to take off sometimes :)

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete
  3. Did you just awarded my blog? That's so sweet! Thank you! It means a lot!! Keep your good working up!! Blessings for you!!

    ReplyDelete