Thursday 9 February 2012

Skin Care routine

Hey loves, hope you are all having a good week. 
I thought I would share with you all my skin care routine, as I am really loving it and it has really cleared my skin up.

Ok so first is my morning routine, I'll put the pictures and then explain:









 Ok so first I use Clearisil Ultra, wash and mask. I love this, it is so creamy and you it leaves your skin so soft.
After I have washed, I pat my face dry with a clean towel, (I change my face clothe and towel everyday) then use the Clearisil Ultra toner. What I love about this, is that you can actually feel it working on your skin, and leaves it feeling so fresh.
After that I use the Boots Oil free mattifying lotion, I used to use the Shine control tea-tree and witch hazel lotion but they stopped selling it. The mattifying lotion does the same thing as the Shine control. Even though it is mattifying it doesn't dry your skin out, which is amazing.
I then use my Anti-biotic lotion that I was prescribed by the doctor, so you can't buy it. This is amazing, it really gets rid of your acne within days.
In the winter parts of my skin get really dry so I had to go to the doctors for something and they prescribed these next two creams. I use the top one on the really dry areas, which for me are my forehead and nose area. I then use the bottom cream all over my face and neck avoiding any current breakouts.

So that is my morning routine, now onto my night-time routine:





 Ok so for wash I use the Clearisil Ultra night wash, and I love how this foams, I really feel like it is deep cleaning my skin.
Then I use the Clearisil Ultra over night lotion, which is so creamy and helps to stop my skin drying out.
I use the Clearisil Ultra over night serum as well, which again stops my skin drying out. All of these products really do help reduce your breakouts over night, it is pretty amazing to see in the morning.
I use the same anti-biotic cream at night as well, so not really much to say there.
This next product, I only use if my skin is really dry. Again I was prescribed this, it is for exma as well as dry skin, so if have this product and suffer dry skin as well, use this and it will help so much.

Now for my make-up:









I use Simple eye make-up remover to take off my eye and lip make-up. It is amazing on my lips, but not the best on eyes. However I don't wear make-up everyday so it isn't a problem.
To remove the rest of my make-up I use baby wipes. Trust me they are amazing. The ones I use are Huggies with Aloe-Vera which is so good for your skin. Using baby wipes is particularly good if you have sensitive skin. Plus they work out cheaper than make-up remover lotion/wipes or face wipes, as you get more in a pack.

I remove my eye make-up and apply my toner with cotton pads. These organic ones from Boots are amazing. They are so soft and I really feel that they help the product work better.

Well that was my routine, I hope you enjoyed. Please leave me your skin care routine in the comments below, I would love to read them.

I'm not sure how often I am going to be able to update for the next week, as I am busy. But I will try and update as often as possible, even if it is just on my phone.

Talk to you all soon

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment