Wednesday 20 June 2012

I'm back!

Hey guys, how are we all? I cannot believe how long it has been since I have done a post for you guys! I have genuinely missed writing my posts, but I am back now.

This is just going to be a short post because it is late and I am up early tomorrow, but I just wanted to update you all on my life basically.

Obviously I have been incredibly busy with my exams, and I haven't really stopped since March, but I am finally finished and it feels so great! I have so many posts planned, starting with my final 'Prepare for summer' post. I did plan on doing more posts in that series but my exams and coursework kinda took over my life and I now feel that it is too late to do any-more on it, other than the post I am doing tomorrow. I will also be updating you guys on my new Years resolutions within the next couple of days because that was supposed to be done every month.


I read the Fifty Shade series and I can honestly say that the series is amazing. I'll be honest and say that it isn't very well written, but it still sucks you in. I'm not planning on doing a full review on it as I don't know the age range of my readers, and it is definitely a bit saucy for under 18s and I don't really want to encourage those who are under-age to read it. I will also say, I feel like there is too much hype around it considering the writing isn't very good, but I suppose it's like Twilight and all of that hype (after all it did start as Twilight fanfiction). If you want me to go into more detail about it and my thoughts on it, let me know in the comments and I'll be sure to do that, with a warning in the title


I will be trying so hard to post something everyday, although I am away for a week at the end of July, so I don't think I will be posting anything during that week, but other than that I should have some time each day to write :)

Well that is all for now. I am so excited to be back, and I will talk to you all tomorrow :)

Love you guys

Have beautiful dreams/ beautiful days

xx

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're back and looking forward to your new posts! :-)

    I read Fifty Shades recently too and totally agree with you - it's not very well written but it's so addictive! I loved it!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm excited to be back :-)

      You really can't put it down, can you?! :)

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete