Saturday 30 June 2012

Spring Clean again?

Hey girlies, I hope you are all alright. I can't believe it's been a week since my last post, I lost my internet, then had multiple things going on this week which meant that I couldn't post anything.

I planned and wrote a blog post re-doing my 'Spring Clean' series but my internet cut-out when I was half-way through and I lost most of it. So I thought that I would re-write it, even though the update is due tomorrow.



During my exams/very stressful months, I didn't completely end up un-organised, I mean my desk was still the same. There was areas that I felt got a little bit messy and my desk needed to be re-organised for summer, which is why I thought I would do this again.

I'm not finished so I will continue this into next week and do the rest of the 'Spring Clean' this week, which will allow anyone who wants to join in, join now and not be left out. It would be great if some of you did this with me, as I am one of those people that get motivated by others, and I would love to motivate you all too.

This rules for this week are simple: organise one area of your room or if you live alone, organise one room a day, take picture and share your tips and how you did next week.

I will be giving you each a new thing to add to your 'Spring Clean' each day, so check back for that.

I hope you all enjoyed this post and please check back tomorrow, or hit the follow button for more posts.

Talk to you all tomorrow

Have a beautiful evening/day/night

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment