Sunday 1 July 2012

Happy July!

Hey girlies, happy July! I hope you are all well.



Today I wanted to share with you all my next 'Spring Clean' challenge! This one is to clean my mind and basically make myself happy. I think that this one is such a great one for everyone to do, because if anyone is feeling down, all you have to do is change how you think. I know that it can be hard to begin with which is why I want to start off by doing a few simple things a day which will really improve my mood, and if you guys join in, will hopefully change your mood too.



Here are the rules if you want to join me:

1. Journal at least once a day
2. Listen to songs that make me smile
3. Read inspiring quotes
4. Look at pictures that make me smile
5. Read my bible everyday (this one is obviously optional, but recently I have been reading my bible about 3 times a day and it has really put me in a great mood)

That is it! Simple enough really; and like last time I will be sharing my quotes, songs and pictures with you guys every night right before I go to bed.

Let me know how you are getting on with your 'Spring Clean' and be sure to check back tomorrow for your next challenge.

Also, today I was planning on doing a few post in honer of the new month, but time really got away from me today, so I will be doing those throughout the day tomorrow, the first one will be posted at 8am, so be sure to check back then.

Talk to you all tomorrow

Dream beautiful dreams; and live beautiful lives

xx

2 comments:

  1. I think a 'spring clean' for the mind is a great idea! :-)

    I've slipped into a bit of a mid-year mental rut and will definitely be trying out your rules to inspire me/give me a more positive mood! I especially like no.4 - looking at beautiful pictures on Pinterest always cheers me up!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear about your mental rut, definitely try these out and let me know how you get on, I hope it works for you :)

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete