Friday 20 July 2012

Sumertime holidays - travel outfit ideas

Hey girls, I hope you're all well. 

As promised here is my travel outfit ideas for you all; I put it all on one Polyvore, just to make it easier to publish.

I like to keep things casual for travelling, because you could be sitting down for a long time, so you want to be comfortable! 

Sweat pants, are super comfortable, but if you don't want to look super sporty, then go for leggings. They are stylish and comfortable, by letting your legs breath and move freely, unlike jeans.
I normally wear a plain top underneath a hoodie or an oversized jumper. This is not only comfortable, but can keep you warm too.
For shoes, I like to wear something that I can slip off, as I like to take them off in the car/coach/train, and curl up to read or stare out of the window. When I've taken my shoes off, I like to put on some fuzzy socks, just for extra comfort.
I normally just use whatever handbag I'm using at the time, but I like the one in this collage, it has a strap for over the shoulder, and looks like it can hold everything you need for your trip.


Sumertime holidays - travel outfit ideas


Adidas hoody
$46 - zalando.de

White Stuff white waistcoat
$31 - johnlewis.com

Oasis jersey knit pants
$22 - oasis-stores.com

Flossy lace up shoes
$31 - vanmildert.com

Wet Seal cross body shoulder bag
wetseal.com










Well that's all for today, check back tomorrow for hairstyle ideas, which I now remember I said was going to be today's post, oops. Anyway that will be up tomorrow, so check back then :-)

Until then ....

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment