Friday 6 July 2012

I am a horrible blogger!

I am so sorry I haven't blogged for a few days, but my internet has been so etchy lately. I don't know if it because we have a problem with our connection, or because of the crappy weather we have been having in Britain lately.

I don't even really know what this post is going to be about, but I really wanted to write something, so this will just be a chatty post, which I know you all love ;D

Yesterday the weather was pretty nice (for once) so me and my mum decided to tidy up the garden, because it hadn't been done in a while. I have never mown a lawn or cut a hedge before in my life, but it turns out I am pretty good at them. The only problem is, I cannot start the lawnmower to save my life; I have, like, no upper body strength, so my mum had to start it for me every time it stopped. I'm so proud of me and my mum for doing the gardening, and I wish we could've finished today, but unfortunately we live in Britain, and we have really bad rain. Hopefully it'll stop raining in the next  few days and we can finish tidying the garden. I really want a pretty garden, you know with lots of colourful flowers? but we have a dog who likes to dig, so I'll have to wait until I have my own place before I can have a pretty garden. I mean I'm pretty lucky, we have a nice sized garden and if it wasn't for the dog, we could have it looking gorgeous, maybe like this:


Oh yeah, I could easily have a garden like that :-P I do like that garden, but clearly that is a public garden and I couldn't have that unless I became very rich haha. Even if I did have a garden like that, there is no way I could keep it  up, my muscles are in enough pain as it is just from doing my garden haha.

That is definitely something I want to work on this summer, my muscle strength. I am so grateful I have about 3 months to do all the things I want to do without the interruption of school work. I'm really hoping to get into shape, get a job and learn the ukele and I'm rather excited about it. First I want to finish the two books I am reading at the moment, but hopefully I can finish those by Tuesday, and then I can really get into learning my ukele :-)

Right, I am off to clean my make-up brushes and drink more water, because I feel incredibly dehydrated right now, hopefully I'll be able to talk to you all tomorrow morning before I go to a barbecue in the afternoon. I know, a barbecue in this weather probably isn't the best idea but it'll still be fun.

I'll try and post my 'Smiles' post later on, if my internet holds up.

Until then

Dream beautiful dreams, live beautiful lives

DFTBA

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment