Monday 2 July 2012

My month in Instagram

Hey girls, I got a new phone last month and was finally able to download a couple of apps that I had wanted for a while but were incompatible with my old android. The first app was .... INSTAGRAM! I was so excited to get this because I do like to take pictures and I have become obsessed with it, so I wanted to share with you all, what I have instagram'd this month.


























As you can see, I pretty much Instagram anything and everything. I'm thinking of doing this weekly rather than monthly because I do Instagram a lot. Tell me if you would prefer this or would prefer less pictures but on a weekly basis.

Oh I just realized that I haven't told you what my Instagram name is. It is Britishrandomness, so please feel free to follow me, I follow back :)

I hope you are all having a beautiful day

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment