Tuesday 10 July 2012

Things to make you smile

Hey girls, I have been super lazy today. I didn't even get dressed and I kind of likes it, I've just watched TV and read my book, which I have almost finished :-)

Anyway, here are some things that made me smile today:

Quote:

I think I am becoming obsessed with Audery Hepburn quotes. Maybe I should watch some of her movies

Picture:

I just thought that this was really funny, I actually laughed out loud when I saw it. And you know what? I think I would still laugh if a guy did say it to me

Song:


I haven't actually listened to music today, but this song always makes me smile, so I'll share this with you all

That's all for today, check back tomorrow for some fun posts, but until then ....

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha that comic strip is funny! I think I'd laugh in real-life too - while smacking the guy upside the head :-D lol

    Audrey Hepburn is one of my idols - she always looked so classy and elegant - and even her quotes are classy too!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, she is so classy. Do you recommend any movies of hers I should watch?

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete
  2. Cute post :) I love Audrey Hepburn so much, I reccoment Breakfast at Tiffany's xo

    http://domandellie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will definitely check it out :-)

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete