Monday 9 July 2012

Spring Clean - Diet and Body

Hey girls, I was going to do my Instagram post, but I decided that this would be a better post for you guys.



As you all know I am re-doing my 'Spring Clean' and I'm kinda loving it. Last time I did this, I did diet and body separately, but I kinda feel it would be more productive for me to do them together, so that's what I'm doing.






My diet is so crazy right now, and I really want to be healthy so I decided I would clean it up, however my mum has planned one meal for us this week which is very processed (it's pizza) but today and that one meal, will, hopefully, be the only times I eat processed foods. I'm also organising some exercises to do on a daily basis, as well as working on the outside of my skin, so I'm super excited about that.
If you want to do this along with me, then here are the rules (combined)


  1. No fizzy drinks
  2. Limit coffee and tea to 1 each a day (preferably no coffee, which I haven't had for a couple of days)
  3. Drink 1-2 cups of fruit/herbal tea a day
  4. Drink at least 1 litre of water a day, 1 cup of hot water a night, and 1 cup of lemon water each morning
  5. Have at least one piece of fruit or vegetable with each meal, and try to only snack on fruit and vegetables
  6. Allow 1 treat a night
  7. Do a Pilates workout each morning
  8. Do one extra workout each day, i.e. running, zumba, aerobics etc, leaving one day for rest (Sunday for me)
  9. Do a relaxing yoga routine before bed each night
  10. Continue my 'Prepare for Summer' routines: hairfacehandsbody/skinlegs, and feet


So that is the rules, and I know it is a lot, but remember that it is 2 things in 1. I hope you all enjoy this week and let me know how you did. I will be updating you guys next week, and maybe giving tips on how I stayed motivated (if I have any).

I will be doing my updates on last week, over the next couple of days, so look out for those.

Talk to you all later

Dream beautiful dream; live beautiful lives

xx

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, just started following.
    I'm trying a healthier lifestyle too, sweets re too tempting though!

    http://julietechotango21.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following my blog :-)
      I know how you feel about sweets, it's my downfall too, I definitely need to learn to say no ha-ha

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete