Wednesday 18 July 2012

Things that made me smile today

Hey girls, I hope you're all well, and enjoyed my foodie post earlier.

Anyway, here is what made me smile today.

Picture:

How cute is this picture? I am one of those girls who find guys with kids the cutest thing ever! It really makes me attracted to a guy.


Quote:

I think this is another new motto for me to live by!


Song:

I found this song this morning when I was watching a video on YouTube and it made me feel so fresh and happy


Random:

I am loving these videos, and I am actually planning on doing it in blog form. Anyway this is the one I watched today

Hope this brightened up your day, and you can go to sleep feeling great.

That's all for today, check back tomorrow for more posts, but until then....

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment