Wednesday 18 July 2012

Grocery haul turned into, the food I eat

Hey girls, I hope you're all well. It's a bit cold and windy out today, but at least we can see some blue in the sky :-)


Yesterday I went food shopping, and I thought I would do a haul, because I thought it would be cool. Plus you know I'm on a health kick right now, and thought that if any of you guys are too, then this might help you. However, I just started taking pictures of all the food in my house, that I eat, that I didn't buy yesterday. Most of it is healthy though and I do hope that it helps any of you, if you need some ideas on what healthy foods to buy :-)


What the inside of my fridge looks like

Cathedral city is my favourite cheese

I only ever use Stork, it's so light

Kinda loving blueberries at the moment



Cherry tomatoes are so yummy




Lemons for my morning cup of lemon water




The inside of my cupboard (I try and keep this to myself but it never seems to work)

These are yummy. You can have them on their own or with cheese. I'm going to have some tonight with my pasta


Everybody needs a treat now and again. (I have no idea why we have so much Hot chocolate)

My favourite tea brand

I bought this a while ago, but have never got around to trying it, though I am excited to



More treats

These are surprisingly yummy. I was a bit hesitant to try Bran flakes but now, I actually like them


Quick breakfasts, or yummy snacks



Sweet potatoes are so good!

Quorn and Tesco's meat free mince. I prefer the Tesco version but both are pretty good

Best. Burgers. Ever!

These are so good. They can be mixed with anything!

I personally prefer Tesco's meat free sausages, but Quorn are just as good

The inside of our 'everything else' cupboard, I was not going to show you each item from there


I hope you enjoyed this post, and don't forget to leave your comments. Let me know what healthy food you like to eat and I might pick it up next week :-)

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

2 comments:

  1. Fruit? Cheese? Crackers?! I would totally raid your fridge! Yum!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Caked Vintage Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He-he, I don't mind sharing :)

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete