Tuesday 24 July 2012

Summertime holidays - what to have in your carry-on

Hey girlies, I know that this was supposed to be posted yesterday, but for whatever reason I never got around to it. However, to make up for it, I will be doing this and my final Summertime holidays post today.


When I travel, I only ever really have 1 carry-on and that is my normal handbag. Therefore my carry-on is full of what I regularly carry around with me. However, some things I carry I think are also perfect for travelling with, which is what I will be sharing with you all today.

The first thing I think you should have is snacks! I carry a few extra snacks with me when I am travelling because you save money. Service stations tend to be super expensive so I like to make sure I have enough snacks for my journey.



The next thing I think you need is a book/magazine. I love reading, and journeys are perfect for sinking into a good book, and I love that.



Another thing I like to have with me is my Nintendo DS. I am a little bit of a gamer, so I like having games with me, just in case I feel like playing a game rather than reading.



One last thing I have to have with me is music. As well as sinking into a good book, I like to zone out with some music. I normally listen to music if I'm playing a game rather than reading. I don't really like to listen to music when I'm reading because I tend to feel like I'm not taking in the book I'm reading. 



I hope this post was helpful for you guys. Check back later as I pack.

Until then....

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment