Monday 2 July 2012

In and Out - June

Hey girlies. I know, I know 3 posts in 1 day, what is going on? Well I did say I had a few posts planned for today and you still have 3 more after this ;D
As it is the beginning of a new month, I wanted to share with you all my Ins and Outs of the month. I really do prefer to do this rather than a favourites post.
In:
  1. Summer! – I am finished school and I have a long summer ahead of me
  2. Clear skin – my skin is clearing up so well, and I love it. Now to get rid of this blackhead in the middle of my forehead
  3. Organization – as you all know, I love to organise, and now I have all of this free time, I am able to do it whenever I want
  4. A new bag – I had been wanting a new bag for a while, and I finally got one and I am in love with it. I will be doing a ‘What’s in my bag’ post very soon
  5. Finishing things – I have kind of become obsessed with finishing up products, but that doesn’t mean just beauty products, it means everything! I don’t know why but I want to use up everything I own, including food and drink! I am not allowing myself to buy new packets of certain foods and drinks (mostly tea) until I finish them up, as I feel like they might go to waste
  6. TV online – I found a website where I can watch all my favourite TV shows and I love it. I have become obsessed with Sabrina the teenage witch again and am constantly watching it

Out:
  1.  Summer weather – it is so cold and dull, it has been raining on and off for weeks. I miss the sun
  2.  Energy – I have been so tired the past few weeks, I don’t know if it is because my body can finally relax, or if it is because I didn't really get much sleep over exam season and it is finally catching up on me, but I do know I really need energy again
Well that's it for this month's Ins and Outs. What are yours? Let me know in the comments below, I would love to know



Check out my other posts from today:

And I hope you are all having a beautiful day, whatever you are doing. I’m off to my youth group to talk about the wonderful things God does
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment