Tuesday 24 July 2012

Summertime holidays - What's in my suitcase (for a festival)

Hey girlies, I hope you've all had a brilliant day.



As promised I am here with my suitcase post.

Wellies as essential, I basically live in mine. Not shown in any of the pictures is flip-flops for showering. 

A roll mat and a sleeping bag are obvious things but sometimes you forget

A waterproof jacket is essential, especially here in the UK, where it rains all the time

A torch because you need to be able to see where you're going late at night

Mini shampoo, conditioner and body wash, for showering, but lets face it you won't get to shower everyday, so baby wipes and dry shampoo are great for cleaning up. Face wipes are a better way of washing your face too, because you won't really be able to wash properly whilst there.

When packing I suggest putting your hard or heavier items on the bottom, that way when you try to close your case it is easier to squish everything down.
This isn't everything but just what I thought was essential.
Obviously you need things like clothes, I've packed jeans, shorts and leggings, with t-shirts and vest tops, just for some variety. I think fuzzy socks are great too as they will keep your feet warm at night. Speaking of which, you will want thick pyjamas, I am taking my tiger onsie as it is super cosy.
Towels and plastic plates and cutlery are also important; you need something to eat off of LOL

Well, I think that's all. I will be writing some posts in the next couple of days and scheduling them for when I am away so I (hopefully) don't miss a day.

Talk to you all later

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

2 comments:

  1. Great post for festival season! :-)

    The last time I went to a festival I lived in my wellies all weekend and baby wipes were just the most useful item ever - I was so glad I took lots of packs!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed this post :-)
      I live in wellies at festivals, they are so practical. And I agree, baby wipes are the most essential thing you need :-)

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete