Friday 3 August 2012

New Years Resolutions update

Hey girlies, I hope you are all well. I know I was supposed to keep updating this whilst I was away, however I never got around to writing them as I got busy packing and things; but I'm back now and (hopefully) will be updating roughly everyday (maybe not the 16th but we'll see)



As it is the beginning of a new month, today I am sharing with you all my New Years Resolutions update, to keep you informed and to keep me motivated.


  1. Follow my skincare routine day and night
  2. Brush my teeth everyday and night
  3. Take my vitamins everyday
  4. Eat cleaner/healthier
  5. Work harder at school and work so I can get into university
  6. Read 6 books by the summer holidays
  7. Appreciate all that I have more often
  8. Do something that scares me at least once a month
  9. Learn to play the ukulele

  1. I'm quite proud of myself for this, I have really stuck to it and have skin I'm proud of now (minus the odd spot or blackhead) I have even found something to do for those nights where I am feeling slightly lazy, but I'll let you all know that in a later post.
  2. I'm pretty proud of myself for this too, as I now hardly ever miss a night unless I am ill or fall asleep super early
  3. For some reason I have stopped taking my vitamins, and I'm really not sure why, but I'm going to get back to that this month as I have noticed my energy levels dip and I've been ill quite a bit recently
  4. I try so hard with this, as you could tell from my 'What food I have in my house post'. Obviously there are some slip ups but overall I like to think I am pretty healthy now
  5. I find out if all my hard work paid off this month and I am terrified (that's why you might not get a post on the 16th, because my exam results are released then)
  6. I am on my 8th book which I started last night, and might even finish today (it's a short book)
  7. I definitely feel like I am appreciating everything a lot more lately and have thought of a couple of ways to help those less fortunate too
  8. I'll be honest and say that I completely forgot about this one, but I will do plenty this month to make up for it (including walking into sixth form to get my results, which is probably the scariest thing I will have to do all year)
  9. I'm not doing so well on this, but I plan on playing this weekend, because I don't have much else to do :-)
Well that's it for this month. How are you guys doing with your resolutions? Let me know in the comments below, I'd love to know.

Right I am off to feed the dog, take my vitamins, get a cup of tea and crawl back into bed and hopefully shake this severe cold/mild flu off today.

Talk to you all later and remember

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment