Saturday 25 August 2012

My perfume collection

Hey girls, I hope you are all well.

Today I wanted to share with you all my perfume collection, which I'm kind of excited to show you, and I'm not really sure why ha-ha.

Most of my perfume's are from Avon, however I am not being sponsored by them. Everything in this post was either bought as presents from my parents or with my own money.
Anyway onto the post.

This is where I keep my perfume's and body sprays. I like to keep everything that makes me smell good together :) Also, lately, I have been obsessed with using things up, so I arranged my perfumes into the order that I will use them, with emptiest bottles first on the left, to fullest bottle on the right. (I guess it's kind of because you read from left to right) I also have mini bottles of So...? body sprays which I keep as a reminder to buy the full size bottles.

This is my all time favourite perfume. It is Far Away by Avon, and I have 2 full size bottles and a mini bottle of this. Isn't the bottle so pretty as well? I love it. It's a really sweet, girly scent, perfect for daytime. You can buy it online for £13 from the Avon site. You can also buy a shower gel, body lotion and a body spray. I personally don't like the body spray of this, but I love the rest of the range.

This is the perfume I am currently wearing, (to use up :P) It is Ted Baker Skinwear, and I feel like it is a perfect night scent, as it is slightly heavier and muskier. It's also great for those of you who aren't as girly and like muskier, almost men scents. This is a mini, sample bottle, that I got in a set a couple of Christmases ago, and it is the last from the set to be used, and unfortunately I am unable to find it online, which I'm slightly sad about because I wanted to buy this. If anybody knows where I can buy this please let me know.

I have 2 favourite body sprays and this is one of them, It is Boot's Natural Collection in Vanilla. I adore this in the summer, because it is so sweet and makes me think of ice cream. I love Natural Collection and I plan on buying more in the near future, particularly Passionfruit. You can buy this body spray for only £2 from the Boots website

My other favourite body spray is So...? Sinful. I feel like this is a stronger scent which is great for night time. Now I don't particularly like using aresole cans for body spray, but I almost feel it is worth it for all of the So...? body sprays. You can buy this body spray for £1.99 from Superdrug 

I also keep my deodorants with my perfume and body spray, just because I like to keep them together. I use two different types of deodorant, a roll on, as above, and a spray. This just makes me feel fresher and cleaner. I also think I sweat less. The roll on I have been using lately is Dove Beauty Finish, and I think it is amazing. I can't use most of Dove's products, as I am allergic to them, but this is perfect for me. It has a 'clean' scent, almost like soap, which I like.

After I have let my Dove dry, (which you should always do with a roll-on deodorant) I like to 'lock it in' with a spray deodorant, and the one I have been using lately and have re-bought at least twice, is Sure Long lasting protection in Cool pink. Again it just has a clean, soap scent, which I like in deodorant as I get my scents from my body wash, body lotion, perfume and body spray, I don't really need more scents :P.


As you can see from my overview photo, I keep my perfumes in there boxes. This is because it keeps the scent for longer. As perfumes age there scent fades naturally, however exposure to light can sometimes mean they fade quicker. I know that the bottles can be really pretty and you want them on display, however keeping them in the boxes means they last longer. If you wanted to, you could keep the empty bottles for display. I actually think that that would be a really cute decor idea, maybe on your bookshelf?

Anyway that's all for today, share with me your perfume collection, or how you store them, I would love to know.

Have a beautiful night.

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

P.S. Please check out my Blog Sale here, for beauty goodies and maybe gift ideas for younger members of your family (this link will be on every post until everything is sold, just a warning :P)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment