Monday 6 August 2012

Organising my room

Hey girls I hope you are all well.

Today I wanted to share with you some before and after pictures of some parts of my room that I recently organised. As you all know, I am always re-organising and I know that next month my room will be completely re-organised again, but until then, I thought it would be nice to share with you all how my room is now.

This is my dressing 'table' which is constantly changing. On here I keep whatever body wash and body lotion I am currently using. I also keep my rings and earrings on here with a candle lantern in the middle (which looks so pretty at when lit at night)

This is part of my make-up collection. As you can probably tell I did get rid of some of my make-up from here which makes it easier to keep organised as I only have what I use. I keep my face products (foundation, blusher, bronzer) on the top, lip products in the middle and eye products on the bottom. I like to keep everything together.

This is the rest of my make-up collection (minus my everyday make-up) I keep it in a drawer. As you can see I have a lot of nail polish, but I do paint my nails a lot LOL. Underneath the Victoria Jackson make-up I have a box full of spares, like razors, moisturisers etc. but I don't have any good pictures to show you.  


This drawer is where I keep my electrical beauty items, for my hair, feet and hair removal. This drawer used to be on the bottom, but I thought it made more sense to keep all my beauty items together, so now what was in the middle drawer is now the bottom. That drawer is my 'junk' drawer, but even that is organised :-P (Again I don't have any good pictures to share with you all)

I don't really know how to explain this. I tend to just keep this area as  decorative. I moved a chair close to it to sit on whilst reading a book, and I keep a cup of tea on there, which I enjoy LOL


When organising this post, I realised that I actually didn't take many before pictures, but if you like I could continue this post with just the after pictures another day? Or maybe start an organisation series? Let me know what you think in the comments below. Also can you let me know what you think of this post? I know it's not the best post, but I've never done an organisation post before and wasn't entirely sure how to do it, but I will improve. 

I think that's all for today I'm off to watch True Blood then cook a yummy and healthy dinner :-)

Remember to ....

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment