Tuesday 14 August 2012

Just a tiny update

Hey girls, I just want to to a tiny update today because I am unable to concentrate enough to write a proper blog post today, and most likely tomorrow and Thursday, as my A level results are being released and I am freaking out more and more as the day gets nearer.
I will try and update from my phone on Friday, but I am going to Summer in the city, so I'm not promising anything.

Well that's all, I just want to apologise for the lack of posts, even though I have a couple planned and pretty much written out in my mind, I can't seem to make myself sit and write a real post. I will try tomorrow, to take my mind off of my impending doom, but I can't promise it.

If I don't talk to you before, I will talk when I get back from Summer in the city. Are any of you going? If so let me know, and we'll meet up :-)

Have a beautiful day/night/weekend girlies

xx

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your A Level results and hope you have a lovely Summer in the city! :-D

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I will definitely try! :D

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete