Sunday 5 August 2012

My week in Instagram

Hey girls, I hope you've all had a relaxing Sunday.

Today I decided I want to put more effort into my blog, and I've realized that most peoples Instagram posts are edited into a collage/framed , however I'm still looking for a website or app/software that I like, so if anyone has any suggestions for free photo editing software please let me know.
Until I find one though this post will be the way it always has been :-)

I really like tea

Lord of the rings in one hard back book. This is heavy and that makes it hard to read, so I'm looking for them separately in libraries to read :-)

Enjoying the sun, with hair out of my face and plenty of sunscreen on (hence the white face)

Wearing my brothers hat, pretending to be a 'Gangsta'

Outfit of the night which I wore to the pub (I've been going to pubs a lot lately so I might do more of these)

Both me and Blue were very tired that day

A smoothie I made, but I can't remember the ingredients other than blueberries and bananas

My mum recommended this book and I enjoyed it a lot (if you want a review let me know)

My best friend came to stay for a couple of days and on the first night we watched The Powerpuff Girls movie and got a little bit tipsy

We were one of the first to get our tent up at Soul Survivor, it only took us about 20 minutes with just 3 of us :-)

First main meeting at Soul Survivor, before it started. The main meeting place is always packed and during worship a cross is projected at the back of the stage. Best. Thing. Ever.

My brother finally bought this for me the other day. He bought it for me a few Christmases ago for Xbox, however the Xbox belongs to him so I never really got to play it, he wanted the game too so he bought it for PS3 for me

I got really stuck at the beginning of level 3 turns out you have to get to that part very quickly before the gate closes again

Doggy sleeping in the garden. He is adorable when he is asleep



Well I hope you enjoyed this post. How has your week been? Let me know in the comments below.

Right I am going back to True Blood and I think I'm going to do my 'Spa night routine' because I was out last night. How are you guys spending your Sunday night?  However you choose I hope it's perfect :-) And remember ....

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment