Saturday 23 June 2012

Random haul


Hey girlies, hope you are all well.

I went shopping on Thursday with my mum and thought I would share with you what I bought :)


First I went to Primark, simply for the tiger onesie. It is the comfiest thing I have ever worn and it is so warm! I'm wearing it right now and it feel great. I has a tail and a hood with a face on it, which you would think would get in the way when your sleeping, but it doesn't. I like to wear it with a t-shirt on underneath because I don't personally like having anything zipped up all the way, so a t-shirt just covers my boobs/cleavage. If you want one you'll find it in the men's section for £12, and you can buy different animals, my friend has a monkey, and there was a penguin and a dragon when I went :)
I also bought a new bag. I had been looking for a new one for a while, but one that was under £15, simply because I am poor. This one was £9 which is a bargain! Every bag I have bought from Primark, for the past 2 years has lasted me so long! I have one that I could still use if I hadn't scuffed it, from 2 years ago, and my school bag was from Primark, and that is still usable too, so I know that this one is going to be great value for money.


Next I went to Superdrug to buy a few things that I really needed. I got Garnier Nutrisee ultra colour hair dye in frosted chestnut. This is the brand and colour I have been using since I went dark last August and I love it! It smells amazing and last ages. It also makes your hair feel so soft as well!
I picked up a new toner, which I will be sharing in my skincare routine post.
I got a base coat which apparently fills ridges and helps strengthen nails, so I think I will do a review on that.
I also bought Nivea Essential Care lip balm, simple because I love this lip balm and am constantly buying lip balm.
Finally I bought a new night cream. I had ran out of both my night cream and night serum a while ago and hadn't been able to find anywhere that was selling it. I think the entire night range must have been discontinued. Anyway, I was researching night creams, that weren't designed for ageing skin, and wasn't super-duper expensive and found this one. It is the Vitamin E night cream and it was only £2.99, so I bought it. However I went into my next, and final shop, and you'll never guess what I found!


That's right, I went into Poundland and found my night cream and night serum! So, of course, I had to buy them! I've given my Vitamin E night cream to my mum, because it does, apparently help with ageing skin, so if you would like a review of that I will get my mum to test it out and let you guys know.
I also bought an ice cube tray, because I don't want to keep buying ice, and I want to start making smoothies.
The final item I bought was an antacid tablets, because my mum had heartburn. That purchase wasn't essential to show you but I just thought I would share it with you guys, because I am super open on this blog :)

Well, that's all for tonight. Have any of you bought any new purchases recently? If so, show me in the comments below :)

Talk to you all tomorrow

Dream beautiful dreams

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment