Monday 8 April 2013

British Rambles: Catch-up and Currently

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

Oops, I missed 2 days, but only because I was so tired over the weekend, and just wanted to sleep. On Saturday it was a beautiful day, but I didn't really do much, except go for a wander around Homebase because my Mum is wanting to decorate the house, and I love looking at that stuff, and I was sick. I wanted to go to a farm, but we didn't really get to go, but that's ok, maybe I'll go next weekend.
The weather wasn't as good on Sunday so I stayed in bed catching up on Neighbours, and eating popcorn and sweets, I regretted it this morning though because I woke up wanting to throw up, which is not nice haha.
And today I went into town with my Mum and brother, I didn't get much, but I did manage to find Harry Potter Book of Spells for £10 in CEX then the motion/move starter pack for £25, so that was a bargain! I'm so excited to play it, but I'd already decided to have a Revenge catch-up tonight, which is what I'm doing right now. I am so so happy I managed to get it so cheap, because it was over £100 when it first came out, which is just ridiculous!

I just thought I would let you know I am doing currently:

Listening to: Revenge

Eating: Nothing right now but I just finished a scrambled egg sandwich and an apple

Drinking: Water

Wearing: A plaid shirt and light wash jeans

Feeling: Still a little bit sick after all the sugar yesterday

Weather: Breazy. It's 6 degrees which, considering the weather we've been having recently, is nice

Wanting: To be caught up on Revenge, I can't believe I am so far behind (4 weeks! D:)

Needing: To make a start on an assignment I have due in at the end of the month, but I work better under pressure

Thinking: How bad it is that I leave things until the last minute

Enjoying: Writing this post

Well that's it for today, I hope you enjoyed this post.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment