Friday 5 April 2013

TAG: The 10 day 'You' challenge.

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

I didn't really know what to write today, and then I remembered that I started the 10 day 'you' challenge, but for some reason only did the first one. So that is what I am going to do right now.


Here are my nine loves:

  1. Jesus. I'm not going to go into this, you all know about this. If you do want any information just ask and I'll happily answer any questions :)
  2. Harry Potter. Again every one knows how much I love Harry Potter, I even have a tattoo!
  3. YouTube. I think I am always watching YouTube videos, which is probably a huge problem, but oh well. If you have a YouTube channel leave it in the comments, I'll subscribe :)
  4. Reading. I think you all probably know that I love reading, I mean I do book reviews quite regularly haha. 
  5. Quotes. Another thing you all know I love, I love reading inspirational quotes, it just brightens up my day
  6. Lazy days. I enjoy days where I just stay in my pyjamas, no make-up on, and just watching TV or movies or just reading. I think it's good to do that once in a while, but I probably do it more often than I should.
  7. The sky. I know that this is a really weird love, and I could do an entire post on this, but I'm not so I'm just going to say that I love just looking at the sky, I think it always looks so beautiful, even on stormy days or at night
  8. My bed. Lets face it who doesn't love their bed? 
  9. And a cheesy one to finish - my family. I have the most supportive parents ever, and I love them to pieces (even if they do annoy me sometimes :-P)
Sorry these aren't in depth loves, I didn't want to make it too serious, but these are my loves, as I thought of them (minus the family one, I deliberately left it until last). 

I hope you enjoyed this post.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment