Monday 1 April 2013

How am I doing on my New Years Resolutions? | March update

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.



I know I didn't blog much last month, but I am going to try and make up for it this month by (trying) to blog everyday. Some days will be the type of posts that I normally post on here, i.e. pinterest posts, favourites etc, and other days it will be like a follow me around vlog in the sense that I'll write about my day with pictures, but that will be when I do something fun. Today though I am going to give you all a lovely update on my New Years Resolutions, simply because I do that at the beginning of every month :)



  1. Be healthier. 
  2. Be more eco-friendly. 
  3. Take more pictures. 
  4. Get a job, then move out of my parents house. 
  5. Organise my time better. 
How am I doing?

  1. I love being healthy, I honestly think I've eaten healthier this month than I have any other month. That doesn't mean I haven't had slip ups where I eat only processed/ junk food all day because that has happened, but overall I am rather pleased with how well I've eaten. I've also excercised pretty much every day. I did try running but the cold kind of put me off, but I'm going to take it back up again this month.
  2. I've been trying harder this month. I make sure I switch everything off when it's not in use, and I also use less lighting, and this will probably get even better because I love candle light (it doesn't have to be scented candles either) and I've been looking at candleabras so I can use those instead of lamps (I know this makes me sound slightly weird)
  3. I feel like this shouldn't even be on this list any more because I have majorly failed on this one. I always feel awkward taking pictures, I don't know why but I do. So this one is just not working out for me, but we'll see how I get on this month.
  4. I still haven't got a job yet, but I plan on applying for even more this month, I just find it difficult finding a part-time job that fits with my schedule, I often think it's easier to find a full-time job.
  5. I think I've cracked this one, I have a routine that I stick to pretty closely, although not today. If you want to know my routine to make sure I get my work done and not procrastinate (as much) then let me know, and I'll do a post on it.
Well that's it for this month. How are you all getting on? Please feel free to let me know in the comments below, and don't forget to check back tomorrow for empties post (I have quite a few).

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

What I am listening to/watching right now: Game of Thrones (I am obsessed)
Song of the day: 

No comments:

Post a Comment