Thursday 4 April 2013

March empties

Hey girls, I hope you're all well. I know this was supposed to be posted 2 days ago, and I'm not doing very well blogging every day this month, but to make up for it there will be 3 posts today, starting with an empties post.

So lets get on with it.


Tesco my senses colour sanctuary shampoo, conditioner, Listerine stay white mouthwash, Garnier nutrisse ultra colour in iced coffee, clearasil overnight lotion, Tesco chewable vitamin C, Tesco multivitamins+iron, Health essentials calcium and vitamin D, Yankee candle voltive in natures paintbrush, Tee tree facial cleansing wipes, Active oral care interdental flossers, Sugar pop vanilla milk bath and shower gel, Lacura cotten pads, Mudd original mask.

My thoughts on the products:

Tesco my sense colour sanctuary shampoo and conditioner: I adore this! It smells amazing, helps my colour stay longer, and keeps my hair so soft. I completely recommend these.
Listerine stay white mouthwash: This is really good, it keeps your breath fresh, and I found that it did whiten my teeth. I have naturally yellow teeth so they are never going to be white (which is so annoying) but they definitely lightened up.
Garnier nutrisse ultra colour: I've been using this hair dye for roughly 2 years, and I love it. Every one knows that colouring your hair dries it out, but this one actually hydrates my hair, it just feels so good after using it, and the colour lasts a really long time; I only colour my hair every 3 or more months.
Clearasil overnight lotion: I love this, and the tube lasted so long! I thought that I was running out back in October so bought a new night lotion, but it wouldn't finish. This helped my skin so much and since I ran out my skin has been breaking out really bad. I really wish it hadn't been discontinued.
Vitamins: I'm just going to out my vitamins together because I don't really have much to say about them, they are only here because I finished them.
Tea tree facial cleansing wipes: I use these after taking my make up off to make sure I have all of my make-up off. It is so strong so be careful if you have sensitive skin, because it can burn slightly. It's a good face wipe especially if you suffer acne.
Active oral care interdental flossers: You may be able to tell I've been into oral health this past month, and started to floss regularly, and this was what I used. Since running out of these I've been using the string floss (that's probably not what it's called) and found that the stick floss is so much easier to use, so I'm going to have to buy some more when I next go to Liverpool.
Sugar pop vanilla milk bath and shower gel: This smells so good! There is just one problem, it is a bitch to get out because the bottle is shaped like a cupcake, and it's really thick. But other than that I love it.
Lacura cotton pads: I've already done a thoughts on this product, back in my January empties.
Mudd original mask: Like I mentioned before my skin has been freaking out, so I bought this clay  mask to try and help. I felt it cleaning deep in my skin, and think that regular use would help my skin a lot, but they don't sell this mask in a multiple use pack, so I've found a different clay mask.

Wow that was a lot of empties. There probably won't be that many next month. What have you used up lately? Let me know in the comments below.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

My last post in case you missed it: http://britishrandomnesss.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/how-am-i-doing-on-my-new-years.html


No comments:

Post a Comment